HMF TITAN SLIP ON EXHAUST FOR YXZ 1000 16-20
The Yamaha YXZ1000R exhaust is available as a Slip-On or Full System in the Titan Series. The Titan XL Slip-On pick up 7 horsepower and the Titan QS picks up 6 horsepower. The Titan XL Full Systems pick up an amazing 16 horsepower when coupled with the correct tuning for an incredible 20% gain in horsepower at the wheels! (2019 model) That means with a couple simple add-ons the YXZ1000R can be putting almost 100 horsepower to the ground with an aggressive exhaust note. No matter what exhaust you choose you can expect to also shed 8-10 lbs compared to the stock exhaust.
THIS PRODUCT ONLY SHIPS IN THE USA.
(16-20) Yamaha YXZ 1000R, YXZ 1000R SE, 1000R SS, 1000R SS SE
best price on sale
Fuel tuning is Highly Recommended
Fuel Tuning is absolutely recommended when installing an HMF Exhaust on this machine. Failure to tune the engine can cause excessive damage to the exhaust system and engine, while voiding the warranty on your exhaust and possibly on your machine.
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
The HMF 2-year limited warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. Any exhaust that is damaged by misuse, incorrect installation, modification, incorrect air/fuel mixture, impact or crash damage will not be covered by the warranty. Any exhaust that is not covered by the warranty can be repaired by HMF at the customers expense.
Shipping damage must be reported to HMF within 1 week of receipt. Shipping damage is not the responsibility of HMF. HMF will assist you in filing a claim with the shipper so you may be reimbursed for the damage.
HMF will not be responsible for any damage caused to the exhaust or any other component due to incorrect air/fuel mixture. It is the end customers responsibility to ensure that their machine is properly tuned.
All exhaust must be free of all mud & debris or a $30 cleaning fee will be charged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges to HMF.
Built to order and on back order. Currently shipping from 6 to 8 weeks. An email with tracking info will go out when the item ships.
You don't need a Paypal account to buy our products. You can checkout as a guest and use your Credit Card or Debit Card.
Returns and Exchanges on HMF Products
Shipping damage must be reported within 1 week of receipt. Shipping damage is not the responsibility of SYA. SYA will assist you in filing a claim with the shipper so you may be reimbursed for the damage.
Any HMF item being returned to SYA for refund or exchange must be in new, resalable condition with all parts included in the original packaging. Exhausts that have been fitted or run will not be exchanged or returned. All returned items will have a 30% restock fee. Refunds will not be granted for items that are returned without a copy of the original order or packing list.
HMF makes the best looking and highest quality products on the market. If your looking for the best, look no further.